Make a Difference.
We Deserve Better.
Federal law requires us to obtain and report the name, mailing address, occupation and name of employer for each individual whose contributions aggregate in excess of $200 per election cycle.
Individuals may contribute a maximum of $5,800 ($2,900 for the Primary election and $2,900for the General election). A couple may contribute up to $11,600 ($2,900 to the primary election per spouse; $2,900 to the general election per spouse). Federal multi-candidate PACs may contribute a maximum of $5,000 for the General election. All contributions are subject to limitations and regulations set by the Federal Election Commissions.
I AFFIRM THAT THE FOLLOWING STATEMENTS ARE TRUE AND ACCURATE: Your contribution cannot be accepted unless each statement applies to you.
- This contribution is made from my own funds and not those of another.
- This contribution is not made from the general treasury funds of a corporation, labor organization or national bank.
- I am not a Federal government contractor.
- I am not a foreign national who lacks permanent resident status in the United States.
- I am at least 18 years of age.
- This contribution is made on a personal credit or debit card for which I have the legal obligation to pay and is made neither on a corporate or business entity card nor on the card of another.